1st and 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech – Paying between $20.00-$27.00/hr!
A well-established manufacturing company in Hamilton and in Cincinnati that offers a competitive wage and seeking someone to hire on after the temp-to-hire phase. Paying between $20.00-$27.00/hr based on shift and experience.
You will also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40 hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month , and $150 referral bonus when you refer a friend!
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
The Maintenance Tech I will provide emergency repair, along with routine and preventive maintenance support to a Food Manufacturing facility. The MTI will be an active team player in the department through inclusion and collaboration.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a maintenance mechanic position
- Experience with Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Motors, Conveyors, and PLCs
- Technical training certifications, preferred
- Knowledge of electrical and/or hydraulic systems
- Attention to detail and ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to lift and pour 40-50lbs throughout the day
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.