Field Support Coordinator
Now hiring for a Field Support Coordinator to start as soon as possible. This is a 1st shift position with the hours of 8:00am – 10:00pm, with starting pay of $16/hr based on experience.
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Assist Program Manager with administrative responsibility for supported living services across assigned caseload in keeping with supported living philosophy, Caregivers for Independence, LLC policies, and the regulations of the Medicaid Waiver Programs. Weekly hours are anywhere from 40-50 hours.
Provide direct services in conjunction with the Individual Support Plan as needed.
- Assure/Conduct compliance with Quality Assurance Reviews and follow-up according to all applicable state and federal rules and regulations.
- vTrain new staff by completing a HOME ORIENTATION for each new hire. Review the home book, IST, Face Sheet, ISP, MAR and Computer Documentation with each new hire. Spend 4 hours minimum with them.
- Working shifts in the homes to monitor the progress of Consumers and Staff.
- Will have a monthly schedule with direction on which homes will be visited based on new staff, issues, etc.
- Oversee DOCTOR APPOINTMENT Tracking.
- Shopping for homes.(if needed)
- Directly supervise and mentor assigned Lead Staff to include training, proper medicine controls, financial control, and proper documentation.
- Assist Program Management with coaching of staff, further escalation such as write ups and termination. Field Coordinators will also be responsible to play a role in hiring staff for their assigned homes.
- Coordinate appointments with Lead Staff. Make sure all appointments are kept. If no one is available to take a consumer to a medical appointment, Field Coordinators will be responsible to take the consumer or schedule another member of staff to take them.
- Assist Program Manager in the development process for new consumers.
- Assure for the provision of internal quality assurance mechanisms to assess quality of services provided.
- Respond to emergency situations on an “on-call” basis per standards and/or policies of the company.
- Participate in the training of employees throughout the company as needed and initiate obtaining other training as needed.
- Maintain driving eligibility per policies and provide transportation as needed.
- Actively coordinate efforts for inclusion in the community including increasing the person’s circle of support.
- Provide oversight to assure that services are implemented per the Individual Support Plan.
- Implement company policies as indicated by the policy manual and
- Assure for the provision of the health and safety needs of persons served.
- Assist in the completion of investigations of abuse/neglect or other MUI situations as assigned.
- Provide Second line administrative review of process, client finances, and site-specific budgetary performance. Report any extreme situations to the Program Manager for their review.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Administrative and leadership skills to direct operations across scattered service sites.
Knowledge of supported living philosophy, and behavior management techniques. Knowledge of standards and assurances for Medicaid waivers as well as any other applicable rules and regulations.
- Experience with developmentally disabled and or physically handicapped individuals preferred.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- High school diploma required.
- Free from any disqualifying offenses that will prohibit a person from providing care for a person with a developmental disability
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.