Employee Food Help: Cincinnati Food Assistance
Searching for Cincinnati food assistance? The Shared Harvest Foodbank Drive Thru Pantry is open soon.
When: 8/06/2021, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Shared Harvest Foodbank, 5901 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014
Pre-registration is required. You can register online or call the Help Center at 513-881-9024, Monday-Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
The food will vary based on availability, but may include: meat, produce, dry/boxed foods, frozen foods, breads, etc. This distribution is for families that meet 200 percent of the poverty line threshold.
Here are some helpful hints to make the pick up process easier:
- Picture ID and proof of residency are required.
- If you need someone else to pick up for you, please call the Help Center at 513-881-9024 for information on how to use a proxy for pick up.
- Please do not arrive any sooner than 15 minutes prior to your registered time slot.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask to protect the staff and volunteers.
- Please be patient as the workers serve everyone.
If you need help finding more Cincinnati food assistance, please call the help center or visit the Shared Harvest website. If you are a Staffanation employee, you can contact our Dream Coach for assistance.
Free Staffing Guide: "How to Choose the Best Staffing Agency for Your Business in 4 Simple Steps”
Our fun and action-oriented guide can help you put the steps in order to hire the best staffing agency for you including:
- Tips for clearly defining your needs
- Ways to narrow down your choices
- The right questions to ask when interviewing agencies
- Understanding staffing agency pricing and fee structures
- Choosing the best firm for you