2nd shift General Labor – $17.75/hr starting pay
A well-established manufacturing company in the Cincinnati area is now hiring for several general laborers to start as soon as possible. They offer a wide variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and vacations once hired on.
This is a 2nd shift position with the hours of 3:00pm-11:00pm, with starting the pay of $17.75/hr.
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Continuously and repeatedly load packaging and raw materials.
- Pack off finished product, perform checks on critical timing of equipment, prepare equipment half an hour prior to shift start.
- Make product change-over, package size changes, minor repairs on equipment,
- Understand scheduling and can adequately perform in the absence of the crew leader
- Be responsible for quality and quantity of production on a daily basis.
- Understand and practice loss control of raw and packaging materials
- Follow detailed procedures and complete paperwork accurately to ensure safe, consistent, and quality product,
- Work with teams to identify process issues and improvement opportunities by actively participating in continuous improvement activities
- Actively promote safety and identify unsafe actions and conditions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be able to lift 25 & 50 pounds frequently and repeatedly
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.