2nd shift QA Technician – Paying $18-$20/hr
Payrate: $18.00 – $20.00/hr, Pay will be based on experience and determined by the Hiring Manager.
The hours starting out will be 1p-11p, Monday – Thursday training with the possibility of a 3p-11p shift or 2p-12a
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Perform on-line inspections on component and finished product audits. Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products. Releases conforming lots, documents non-conforming lots and assures record accuracy for traceability according to established inspection procedures and work instructions. Supports and documents the results of the calibration system, test method validation and pest management systems.
Quality Control Technician:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-3 years of work experience or equivalent.
- Math and problem-solving skills equivalent to a high school education.
Quality Control Technician, Sr.
- 3+ years of work experience or equivalent under limited supervision.
- Investigates QIRs and customer complaints. Works with internal team to ensure timely and effective CAPA responses.
- Monitors the calibration system and performs and schedules various in-house and vender related calibration activities.
- Manages the document control system to ensure revision control and effective communication.
- Compile statistical data and generate reports using software.
- Monitors the pest management system and schedules various pest management activities.
- 5 or more years of work experience or equivalent and/or certification (CQT, CQI, CQA etc.) through a recognized body such the ASQ American Society of Quality and works under limited supervision.
- Test Method Validation.
- CAPA Project Management to drive continuous improvement.
- Vision System Experience
- Employee is required to stand, bend, kneel, walk, sit, balance, handle or feel objects; tools or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Employee must be able to lift and/or move 25 to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus.
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.