1st Shift Team Leader – Temp-to-Hire and Great Benefits!
A well-established company that manufactures and distributes products in Fairfield that is a temp-to-hire and offers benefits once hired
Seeking a Systems Process Control Team Leader that is available to start quickly. This is a 1 st shift position with the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm. The pay rate is $18.27/hr-$21.63/hr. based on experience.
What they offer:
Once hired on, the B enefits package includes:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Simple IRA Plan
Supplemental Retirement Benefits
Paid Holidays and Vacations
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
To ensure that all aspects of the warehouse and distribution center operates in accordance with Company policy, procedures, practice, and legislative requirements. To ensure all warehouse staff always follow the correct processes and procedures in line with D365 and without exception. To take a role in the development of the continuously improving the warehouse and distribution center to ensure that all operational needs of both internal and external customers are met. To help and assist the warehouse management team in achieving the day-to-day targets for customer orders..
- To assist with stock replenishment and rotation, assisting and completing stock takes.
- To ensure general housekeeping duties are regularly carried out.
- To ensure that all members of staff always adhere to all Company processes and procedures.
- To ensure all Health and Safety requirements are always adhered to.
- To ensure that all Warehouse Operatives and agency staff are working to the Company’s standard operating procedures.
- To ensure that all Warehouse Operatives and agency staff adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
- To ensure that all Warehouse Operatives and agency staff take an active role in the upkeep of the warehouse.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse, distribution, and logistical environment Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Previous Team Leader level experience within a warehouse capacity
- Must have ERP Systems experience
- Steel Toed Boots are required
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.