1st and 2nd Shift Production Worker – Pay increase when hired on
A high-quality steel tube supplier located in Middletown, OH is seeking 15- 20 hands-on, energetic, hardworking, and reliable production workers for 1st and 2nd shift!
The 1st shift production workers start at 7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. The 2nd shift production workers start at 3:48pm-3:48am Monday-Thursday. Hours may vary on weekly basis.
Starting pay is $14.50/hr with pay increase to $16.00 upon hire.
What they offer:
- Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays after 30 days as a temp-to-hire employee
- Paid vacations
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Production Worker’s are responsible for helping assemble and prepare products for shipment.
- Removes finished goods or in-process material from the mills or finishing equipment and places in designed storage areas.
- Removes mill and haven scrap when needed.
- Monitor’s mill or haven activity to ensure equipment is not shut down due to material handling.
- Provides empty racks or containers to machines for filling to keep equipment running.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Performs other related duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Blows out material with hand-held blowgun as required by customer specifications.
- Signs-off on the Finished Goods Tags (SHP-102) on each bundle.
- Assists in packing and inspection of material before it is entered into finished goods inventory or shipped.
- Reports all non-conforming material to supervisor and Quality Control Inspector.
- Conducts daily safety checks on material handling equipment and reports all safety problems to his/her supervisor.
- Manufacturing production experience is preferred.
- 6 Inch High Steel Toed Boots REQUIRED
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.