1st shift Seasonal Picker/Packers Needed – Pay increase available after 2 weeks!
A well-established manufacturing company in Cincinnati that offers a competitive wage and starting ASAP.
Seeking candidates for a Pickers and Packers position. This is a 1st shift position with the hours of 7:30am- 4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm, flexible Monday-Friday. The starting pay is $14.50 for your first 2 weeks. After 2 weeks your pay is re-evaluated by $0.50 up to $1.00 more on the hour!
Seasonal Employment Dates: Targeted start date of or around 10/18/2021 through the end of the season (roughly 12/17/2021). This could become a temp-to-hire based on job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.
You will also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40 hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month, and $150 referral bonus when you refer a friend!
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
The Seasonal Associate’s primary job is to support and execute the daily goals and objectives of the respective team in which they are initially assigned. Teams include but are not limited to; Shipping & Receiving; Dropship Fulfillment; Production; Special Project; Quality Assurance; and 3PL. Specific goals and objectives vary by day and by team. Willing and able candidates will be given the opportunity to train and develop among the various cross-functional teams to further boost their advancement and skillset.
- Lifting and moving boxes (up to 50lbs self-lift)
- Carrying, Stacking and Palletization of product
- Loading & Unloading of trucks (Forklift Certification Available)
- Speed and accuracy of order fulfillment, verifying item codes, quantities, packing slips, and labels are within customer specifications
- Efficient use of equipment and resources to assist with production
- Appropriately processing orders within the system
- Troubleshooting of production errors
- Properly packaging items in preparation for shipment
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.